Registrirajte se, kako bi mogli čitati i pisati po cijelom forumu. Postanite dio najuspješnije kladioničarske ekipe i već danas počnite zarađivati!

Photo

Ice Hockey

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:56 AM

15.10. 16:00 Manglerud Star - Lillehammer IK (h-1,5) 2 @2,02 5/10 Pinnacle

Again against Manglerud here. As I've said yesterday they are on of the poorest teams in the league with bad goalies. There are two reasons why I'm taking this bet, first one is Manglerud had a game yesterday and aren't as fresh as Lillehamer players are, that's for sure. It's hard for those limited teams to have games day after day. I rate Lillehammer as good as Lorenskog for example. Second reason why Lillehammer is their recent run of 5 matches without a win. They've had hard schedule lately with 4 matches against top teams of the league and lost all of them (two after penalties), but it must be said that in all those matches they weren't outplayed at all, even more, in every match they had more shots on goal than thier opponent. In last match against poor Stjernen at home they've lost 2-5, but balance in shots was 37-16 in their favour. Someone could say they have terrible goalie, but I think that's not the case here as Canadian Nie is a good goalie and with all mentioned matches on his back he has still respectable 91%. I believe they were really unlucky in recent games and now they are facing a team with bad goalie and they should score more than 2, 3 goals as in previous games. I think if they hadn't lost all their matches handicap would be -2,0 or -2,5, so that's another reason why I must take this bet. First match of the season ended 7-1 for Lillehammer.

FT: 2-6

Edited by cantona7, 15 October 2011 - 08:16 PM.

Black list: FC Liverpool, AC Milan, Bayern Munchen, Valerenga, Manchester City.

#2 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:41 AM

16.10. 17:30 Vienna Capitals - Graz 99ers 1 @1,90 3/10 Bwin
16.10. 17:30 Vienna Capitals (h-1,0) - Graz 99ers 1 @2,31 1/10 Pinnacle

Again, I think for the third time this season on Capitals, I hope this time we will suceedd. As I've said I rate Capitals at least as top 4 team in EBEL. They haven't justified that with their results in this season mostly thanks to the injuries that hit them in the start of the season. Therefore they still haven't won at home in regular time. Their first goalie Divis is questionable for today, but maybe that's a good thing because he has been terrible this season, anyway Capitals' goalies are really poor. Graz is a classic mid-table team in EBEL making a lot of trading in the summer but the results are where they are. They have had 5 matches in a row now at home and won 4 of them, while they lost the last one against Olimpija. Todayboth teams are missing two strikers, Graz Woger and Lefebvre and Capitals suspended Ferland and Rotter. I believe it's finally time for first a little bigger margin victory in Vienna for the home team.

http://www.oddsporta...z-99ers-832772/

FT: 3-3

Edited by cantona7, 17 October 2011 - 05:55 AM.

#3 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:42 AM

16.10. 17:00 Stjernen - Valerenga (h-1,5) 2 @1,855 3/10 Pinnacle

Yesterday I already mentioned last Stjernen's match against Lillehammer, where Lillehammer couldn't score and Stjernen's goalie had his day, so eventually they won it 2-5 as guests. I believe it's going to be harder this time for them as Valerenga has better attack than Lillehammer. Valerenga is for sure top 3 material in Norway and currently they are in great run of form, loosing only two matches so far. To make it short, Valerenga has way more quality rooster than Stjernen, are in great form and if everything goes as expected this should ba away victory. Two things that are keeping me from going in with higher stakes are Stjernens' goalie Grotnes, who is also Norwegian NT goalie and the fact that Stjernen is among bottom 4 teams in the league and they have a rooster that isn't any better than other 3 bottom teams', but great difference is a goalie and for that reason they are able to surprise bigger teams (like they did already 2 times this season against Lillehammer). Also another big danger for Valerenga is loanee from Leksand Janolhs who scored three against Lillehammer.

http://www.oddsporta...lerenga-809639/

FT: 2-5

Edited by cantona7, 17 October 2011 - 05:56 AM.

#4 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:17 PM

18.10. 19:00 Herning Bluefox (h-1,5) - EfB Ishockey 1 @1,752 4/10 Pinnacle

Champions Herning are hosting Esbjerg. Herning became champions last year also thanks to Fredrikshavn, who knocked out in semi finals best Danish team in recent years, Sonderjyske. I think Herning is still second best team after Sonderjyske, although they've sold their four best players from last season. They've brought in few new players who should replace them, like Holli, Walters, Guerin, Ganzak, Lie and Kovacevic, there are also quality young guns, who are developing, especially brothers Bjorkstrand. I believe they will get better with every game because they are a 'new' team and players have yet to know each other. They've lost 4 matches so far, all of them against top 3 teams on the table. Esbjerg had big problems on goalie position last season so they've brought in goalie Moller from Sonderjyske, but he hasn't really proved himself. They've also sold their far best player from last season Starkov (41 p), 2nd best scorer Birnstill (23 p), 4th Holgaard (20 p), 5th Tahtinen (20 p), 7th Thinnesen (16 p) and some other less important. They've made two great signings, ex AHL players Smotherman (also with NHL experience) and Ferguson, but rest of the signings are more or less average players like McLeod, Noonan, Laine... Esbjerg have won only 4 matches so far, all against bottom 3 teams in the league. Well, both teams changed their roosters drastically from last season, both have yet to find their best form, but I expect both to be somewhere near the places they've been in last season at the end. Quality is for sure on Herning side, especially on goalie position and I expect them to record another win tomorrow. First meeting in Esbjerg ended 4-7 in favour of Herning.

http://www.oddsporta...shockey-808905/

FT: 4-1

Edited by cantona7, 18 October 2011 - 06:58 PM.

#5 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:54 PM

18.10. 17:30 Ilves - KaIPa (h-1,0) 2 @2,02 3/10 Pinnacle

It is one of the biggest public bets today, so I decided to wait for the lineups and I must admit I like what I see. Kalpa's first goalie Ahonen (94% SVS) is here and first attacking line also (Salminen, Kuparinen and Kiiskinen). They are far best scorers of the team. Ilves are in last place on the table currently but I think they are not that bad, they should climb up few positions in the future, but at the moment they are in very poor form loosing last 5 matches. On the other side we have Kalpa in great form winning last 5 matches. So we have two teams in totally different form and I'am going with the in-form team, although with smaller stake as this match isn't crucial for the leaders but one of the crucial ones for the hosts as they have to keep up with the rest of the teams in the table.

http://www.oddsporta...-kuopio-799918/

FT: 0-1

Edited by cantona7, 18 October 2011 - 05:28 PM.

#6 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:35 PM

20.10. 18:30 Lrenskog (h-3,0) - Frisk/Asker 1 @2,01 3/10 Pinnacle

Well, I'll make it short here as a lot has already been said about this two teams. Lorenskog in superb form with four wins in a row after apointing new coach against poor Frisk who have been hit with this financial crisis and had to sold a lot of older players, so mainly youngsters are playing. Lorenskog have high aims this season and I think slowly they are starting to hunt second position (first is probably unreachable), while Frisk can compete for points only with other three poor teams in the league. If approach is right tomorrow, and after this change in coaching position it has been so far, they should easily beat this young Frisk team, handicap is set high but I think reachable.

http://www.oddsporta...k-asker-809642/

FT: 11-1

Edited by cantona7, 21 October 2011 - 08:52 AM.

#7 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:57 PM

22.10. 16:00 Frisk Asker - Lillehammer (h-2,5) 2 @1,83 4/10 Bet365

The odds are pretty much the same as they were a month ago when Lillehammer were the hosts (they won 4:1). But from that time I think Frisk only got worse, because these youngsters can't play main roles in the team in such a high tempo of matches following one another (2-3 per week), their latest results also show that, in last two they have conceded 11 in each. Ok, Lorenskog and Stavanager are a level above Lillehammer, but I still expect around 4-5 goals difference tomorrow. It looks like finally also Lillehammer got rid off that 'unluck', that has been following them for few rounds against top teams, now they have two wins in a row, last one yesterday 5-4 against arch rivals Storhamar after being 0-4 down after less than 10 minutes. Goalie Nie has to be better than against Storhamar, when two goals were conceded direct by his fault. Like it has been said many times there is no question about quality, the only question here is motivation and as long as they are gonna be giving us handicaps not bigger than 2,5, I'm going to play against Frisk.

http://www.oddsporta...ehammer-809645/

FT: 1-3

Edited by cantona7, 24 October 2011 - 11:19 AM.

#8 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:07 AM

23.10. Rosenborg IHK - Lrenskog (h-2,0) 2 @2,10 4/10 Pinnacle

Rosenborg one of the 4 poorest teams in the league capable only to get points from other poor teams but two rounds ago they managed to surprise Sparta and won the match 3-1. I believe that's enough for some time now. Last one they've lost against Stavanager 9-2 who are at the moment with Lorenskog the hottest team in the league. Lorenskog after the change of the coach are playing prefectly, they have beaten Frisk 11-1 in last round and they should also beat Rosenborg, who are probably just a little better than Frisk. First match in this season ended 5-o for Lorenskog.

http://www.oddsporta...renskog-809647/

FT: 4-2

Edited by cantona7, 24 October 2011 - 11:20 AM.

#9 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:09 AM

23.10. 17:30 KHL Medvescak Zagreb (h-1,0) - HK Acroni Jesenice 1 @1,926 6/10 Pinnacle

Medvescak has finally their first goalie Kristan back from injury and after 5 dtraight defeats, they've won in Graz with style. It's totally different thing to have best goalie in the league behind your defence or 18 year old boy. Medvescak plays good defence, they have good potential in the attack and now with Kristan in goal they should climb up the table. On the other side for Jesenice we could say they are in good momentum with two consecutive wins, but things aren't that pretty at the club. Players haven't got their salaries for months now, some of them have been kicked out of their apartments, so things are really bad in the club. Players were saying before the match against Olimpija, they won't play because of everything that is happening around and in the club. But since it was a big derby (in Slovenia this derby means everything in hockey, like Real - Barca in spanish football), of course they played and fought untill the end and the've won AP. From Jesenice camp came a news that Kroselj is going on goal today (last season played in Medvescak) and he is one of the worst goalie in EBEL. Medvescak is today missing two important but long term injuries Sandrock and Prpic. All in all I expect Medvescak to go into a positive run now, because team has much bigger potential than table currenly shows.

http://www.oddsporta...esenice-832875/

FT: 0-1

Edited by cantona7, 24 October 2011 - 11:21 AM.

#10 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:38 AM

25.10. 19:15 EC Red Bull Salzburg (h-2,0) - HK Acroni Jesenice 1 @1,847 3/10 Pinnacle

Jesenice are actually in good form at the moment despite all the problems they have. They've won three in a row now, with great deal of luck and great performance by second goalie Kroselj also against Medvescak in Zagreb. Shots in that game 38-11 for Medvescak, but as I've said Kroselj was magnificent. H-2,0 is rather a big handicap but I took it anyway. Salzburg is I believe still the best team in the league, althoug this season KAC and Linz are closer than last season. Salzburg have won every home match this season and only one with less than two goals difference. They are strong home team althoug they don't have the best atmosphere in their hall. Today they are without two important players, injured attacker Welser and suspended defender Reitz, also from the strat of the season they are missing injured Regier. Attacker Williams is doubtful. Jesenice are missing important injured defender Bjork and less important attacker Dolinsek. Salzburg are going to attack Jesenice from the first minute and I just hope they won't let them to much space for counter-attacks. Salzburg are going to be without coach Page because of ilness of his wife.

http://www.oddsporta...esenice-832877/

FT: 2-2

Edited by cantona7, 26 October 2011 - 10:36 AM.

#11 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:14 AM

25.10. 19:15 EC KAC (h-1.5) - EC VSV 1 @1,952 4/10 Pinnacle

Why on KAC in big local derby after KAC have two straight losses and VSV two straight victories? Well, it's quite simple, KAC is in my eyes top 3 team in EBEL, while VSV isn't better than somewhere around 6th, 7th place. KAC are still without first goalie Chiodo, but Swette is doing good job so far (92% SVS). They should be really fired up today as they lost last two matches, first against arch rivals champions Slazburg and second a humiliating defeat in the hands of Olimpija 6-0. They will of course want to prove to everybody that it was just two bad days and nothing else. They don't have new injuries, from before there are Spurgeon, Schuller and Schumnig missing. After really poor start to the season VSV brought in some new players, Peintner and ex KAC player Craig are two very good signings, Pecker decided to leave the club haven't played any match, while Toporowski is having his debut on Friday against Salzburg. VSV is currenty on last position but I think they'll start gaining points and climb up the table, I just think not today. KAC is one of the best home teams in the league with great atmosphere. It's a derby and everyone gives his maximum, but I think KAC is better team and after two losses they have to be fired up for this one.

http://www.oddsporta...-rekord-832777/

FT: 2-1

Edited by cantona7, 26 October 2011 - 10:37 AM.

#12 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:34 AM

25.10. 19:15 Vienna Capitals - HC Orli Znojmo 1 @1,86 3/10 Bet365
25.10. 19:15 Vienna Capitals (h-1,0) - HC Orli Znojmo 1 @2,15 2/10 Pinnacle

I've written few times about Capitals already this season, great team but unlucky so far with many injuries in the team. Slowly that's starting to stabilize, in last match came back important attacker Ferland and scored immidiately. Today also another two attackers are comming back, Fortier after two matches of suspension and Gratton after injuriy (yesterday he trained normally and should play today although it will be a pre match decision). With all those very important players back they should be a lot stronger in the attack. They haven't won a match in regular time at home this season yet! It is something unbelievable and I think today is finally the time to do that. They still have injured first goalie Divis and important attacker Rodman. Znojmo is just an average team, they are in good form but are poor travelers, recently they've won against Jesenice and Linz with great defence and Landsman in goal. For today they have seriious problems again in defence and Capitals should take advantage of that. Znojmo is without important defenders Platil and Vosatko and attacker Lattner. I think it's about time for first home wininn 60' for Capitals.

http://www.oddsporta...-znojmo-832879/

FT: 9-2

Edited by cantona7, 26 October 2011 - 10:37 AM.

#13 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:43 PM

27.10. 19:00 Stavanger (h-1,5) - Valerenga Oslo 1 @1,947 6/10 Pinnacle

In a rush, so I'll make it quick. Stavanager has the best rooster in the league, they've been fanatastic this season, they are destroying one team after another, they have 11 wins out of 12 matches this season, all of them with handicap. The only match they've lost is against today's opponent Valerenga 6-2. They are anticipating this match for some time now and they really want to revenge that defeat. It could have been a very tight match, but I believe Valerenga has too many injured players, out are Donati (best scorer) and Stephenson (PP defender), questionable is Fjelstad (good attacker). they have only five backs, others are juniors.

http://www.oddsporta...lerenga-809650/

FT: 5-4

Edited by cantona7, 27 October 2011 - 07:25 PM.

#14 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:59 AM

29.10. 15:30 SnderjyskE (h-3,0) - Copenhagen Hockey 1 @2,01 7/10 Pinnacle

At first I wasn't thinking on betting anything in this one, but after seeing some facts I have to go bigger stakes on this one although being in bad series currently. Here are some facts. Sonder is way the best team in Denmark with far the best rooster, they are convincingly 1st on the league table, while Copenhagen is one of the poorest teams and they currently lay at the rear end of the league table. Copenhagen had a match yesterday with second best team of the league Herning and after some turnarounds they've won it 6-5 although being overshot 39-28. Must say that difference between Herning and Sonder is apparent and Herning played as guests and Sonder are today playing in their arena. Copenhagen finished their match yesterday at around 21.15 CET, which means they now have only 18 hours to rest and in that time they have to travel 270 km to Vojens and it's not easy for this young team. Team has also some financial problems, so in the past week they had to let go 3 foreigners with bigger salaries (best scorer Gale (Can, 7g+7a), 2nd best Flath (Usa, 6g+8a) and one of best defenders Stoflet (Usa, 2g+2a)). Like I said, without these players who were absolutely the backbone of the team they managed to beat Herning yesterday, but i think it will be hard for them after just 18 hours against tiop team of the league. Sonderjyske are playing great at the moment, they have 6 consecutive wins and today it all depends of their approach. If they will want to they can beat poor Copenhagen with at least 5 goals difference, but if they won't feel like trashing the opponent it can also finish with 2 goals difference. First meeting this season in Copenhagen almost a month ago ended 9-0 in favour of Sonder. GL to all.

http://www.oddsporta...enhagen-808922/

FT: 5-0

Edited by cantona7, 29 October 2011 - 03:46 PM.

#15 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:14 AM

30.10. 17:30 KHL Medvescak Zagreb (h-0,5) - Sapa Fehervar AV19 1 @2,00 3/10 Bet365
30.10. 17:30 KHL Medvescak Zagreb (h-1,0) - Sapa Fehervar AV19 1 @2,35 1/10 Bet365

30.10. 17:30 KHL Medvescak Zagreb - Sapa Fehervar AV19 Under 6,0 @1,98 3/10 Pinnacle

On Friday Medvescak demolished Vienna 7-2 at Dom Sportova and they played great. They played agressive in defence, trying not to allow Capitals to enter in their attacking zone and they tried to minimize the number of shots on Kristan's goal and they've suceeded in every way. It's all a lot easier when you have best goalie in the league Kristan in front of the net. Prpic celebrated his return after 7 months with two assists and it is a great thing for Bears to have him back. Currently they are on 8th position and now with all players back from injuries (only defender Sandrock is still missing and second goalie Ouzas) I believe they should start climbing up the table to 4th or at least 5th position, they for sure have the quality to do that. On the other side we have also great fighting team Alba, who is made mostly of Hungarian national players, they've been playing together for several years now and progress is obvious. I believe that difference between last year's results and this year's is in the goalie position, because Munro is doing great job this season. Alba is complete without injuries today. Today I'm expecting one tough battle from both sides, both of them will try not to concede first. Medvescak are full of confidence and I just hope they'll stay on solid ground and hope that they haven't forgot what happened after they also demolished Graz last week. In edvescak to win today with big help from their magnificent supporters.

http://www.oddsporta...a-volan-832883/

FT: 4-2

Edited by cantona7, 02 November 2011 - 02:23 PM.

#16 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:18 AM

6.11. 17:15 Medvescak Zagreb (h-0,5) - Villach 1 @2,00 3/10 Bet365
6.11. 17:15 Medvescak Zagreb (h-1,0) - Villach 1 @2,35 1/10 Bet365

Clash of a two teams coming from great victories, Medvescak demolishing Salzburg 5-0 and VSV trashing Linz 2-5. Medvescak is in fantastic form at the moment, winning four in a row, including league top teams Vienna, KAC and Salzburg. In last match there was a lot of fighting so additionally to injured second goalie Ouzas and defender Sandrock (both long term injuries) today they will also be without suspended Zanoski (5g + 5a). As expected this teams looks totally different having Kristan in goal. Now their style of play makes results, they don't concede a lot because they don't let too many shots to the opponent and so they usually don't have to catch the result. They are agressive in the defence making a lot of chances in counterattacks on 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 play. Villach won four out of last six matches and are playing much better since they've brought in few new players in the last month (Craig, Peintner and Toporowski). They will climb up the table for sure. In last match they've won in Linz 2-5 thanks to great performance by Starkbaum (97% SVS) but they have let too many shots in that game (58) and that's not a good thing at all, Starkbaum can't play that good and rescue them in every match. Today they have besides previously injured players Wanvig, Altmann, Toff and Unterluggauer out also suspended Petrik. I expect the more in-form team to win today, it won't be easy but I think that in the end with a help from the home crowd they will succeed.

http://www.oddsporta...-rekord-832894/

FT: 7-1

Edited by cantona7, 06 November 2011 - 07:11 PM.

#17 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:56 PM

16.11. 19:15 HK Acroni Jesenice (h-0,5) - KHL Medvescak Zagreb 2 @1,90 6/10 Bet365
16.11. 19:15 HK Acroni Jesenice (h-1,0) - KHL Medvescak Zagreb 2 @2,34 2/10 Pinnacle

Jesenice currently lay on 9th position, but yesterday the team suffered huge setback. Five foreigners are leaving the club after the club couldn't pay them their salaries. These are 1st scorer Sixsmith (4g+14a), 2nd Olosson (6+9), 4th Hvila (10+3), PP defender Bjork (1+6) and another defender Puma (0+4). These players are fairly said backbone of the team. Jesenice already had small rooster but now with these players gone it is going to be even harder for them. Management said they don't have money, so they can't buy new players and youngsters will have to fill in. All in all this is much weakened side now for EBEL league and they will most likely finish on last position at the end. Medvescak had before the international break great run of 5 consecutive wins, have been the team with the best form in the league and anything than a convincing away win would be a surprise here.

FT: 0-2

Edited by cantona7, 16 November 2011 - 08:32 PM.

#18 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:48 PM

16.11. 19:15 EC Red Bull Salzburg (h-0,5) - Vienna Capitals 1 @1,90 2/10 Bet365
16.11. 19:15 EC Red Bull Salzburg (h-1,0) - Vienna Capitals 1 @2,25 1/10 Bet365

I expect Salzburg to be angry after two straight defeats before the break. I've already said that they are not as dominant as they've been in past years, but it'll be still rare to get odds like this on them in their arena. Today they will have back in the team two important players Williams and Welser, less important Reitz is new injury. After disastrous start to a new season Capitals have seemed to found their form with three consecutive but then lost against poor Jesenice again. It's hard to tell what's wrong in the team, they have great players, indeed they've had great injury problems, but when all the players will be healthy the'll have to play more consistent and not so hot and cold (winning a match with 5 difference and the next one loosing by 5). Today they still have Rodman, Rotter and Holst out, while 3 others are questionable but will more likely play. Again I expect Salzburg to attack from the start and try not to allow Capitals too many shoots and score first. They will be very agressive, i just hope not too much to have unnecessary penalties. First match of the season 2-4 for Salzburg.

http://www.oddsporta...apitals-832789/

FT: 5-1

Edited by cantona7, 16 November 2011 - 08:32 PM.

#19 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:14 PM

16.11. 19:15 EC KAC (h-1,0) - HDD Olimpija Ljubljana 1 @1,885 2/10 Pinnacle

KAC have come into some kind of a black hole loosing 3 in a row quite convincingly. They have to get back on track and start winning matches again. Kac has one of the hottest arenas in the league, they have to often referees on their side at home matches and it's really hard to play there. Now, this is a direct fight for 2nd place and KAC players are only thinking of victory here, they are under pressure and they know they must not make many mistakes. In this match they have debutant, attacker Tenute from Tappara and also few players are coming back after injuries (first goalie Chiodo and important attackers Lammers and Hager). These are great news for them, but thing that's preventing me to go with higher stakes is that they still have few imporant players out. On the other side Olimpija is doing great job this season. They are playing great disciplined defence with low number of penalties. They have great goalie Lamoureux (94% SVS), their transmission from defending third to attacking is also very good and all these things bring results. However, I think that they have been overperforming so far and unfortunately I expect them to slip down the table a bit in next few weeks. Today they are missing B. Golicic. Olimpija trashed in first season match KAC 6-0 and I expect KAC players to be focused and revenge for that defeat and finally record a win again.

http://www.oddsporta...ubljana-832896/

FT: 2-1

Edited by cantona7, 16 November 2011 - 08:33 PM.

#20 cantona7

cantona7

*****HOCKEY EXPERT*****

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:49 PM

18.11. 19:15 EC VSV (h-1,5) - HK Acroni Jesenice 1 @1,80 8/10 Bet365

Have written everything about Jesenice in yesterday's pick and nothing's changed. Acctually there's not much to say about this match, handicap will go up and odds down until tomorrow, limit currently at Bet365 is 450 EUR. VSV is slowly having their injured players back and they will start to climb up the table finally. They for sure have at least top 8 material, with some great players (Mitchell, Peintner, Craig, Kaspitz, Razingar,...). For tomorrov only Toff and Petrik are out. VSV is with all players healthy one of the strongest home teams in the league. Jesenice is now with all departments at least level under all other teams and we have to take bets agaisnt them as long as they will give us odds like this.

http://www.oddsporta...e-832901/#1X2;2

FT: 4-0

Edited by cantona7, 18 November 2011 - 09:09 PM.

1 član/ova prati temu

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users